On episode 3 of Orangeworks Insights, we sat down with the managing partners of SoolNua, Pat and Pádraic, to discuss their experience of managing teams, particularly in the destination management and incentive industry.
Pat and Pádraic have 25 years experience of running successful businesses. They started Delaney Marketing Consultants which after some time became Delaney Marketing then the Ovation Group which then transpired to MCI Dublin & Ovation Global DMC. After departing from Ovation in 2014, they started a new chapter and SoolNua was born.
We had an extremely interesting discussion with the guys around company culture, delivering on your values and how it can impact the success of your team. We also delved into the incentive industry and the world of destination management companies.
In this episode of Orangeworks Insights, we also covered:
- Leading and managing successful teams
- The importance of rewarding company achievements
- Incentivising work to keep your employees engaged
- Changing your company environment to ensure creativity is constant
- Tips and tricks on how to make your destination an attractive option for potential customers
Finally we discussed how successful leadership is linked to the personality of a leader. The guys made an interesting point on how it doesn’t matter how many people you are leading, be it 20 or 2000, it is the way in which you operate that matters.
Have a listen below!